Chairman of the Board and Managing Director Dr. Eng. Samy Ali Shedied
Graduation Date: July 1st, 1990, Excellence with honors (Top of the 27th class)
Honors & Rewards :
- Decorated with the Order of the Republic, 2021
- Decorated with the Medal of Long Service and Good Example, 2010
- Researcher of the year award, Military Technical Collage, 2004
- Best Opening lecture for Aerospace Science and Aviation Technology Conference, Military technical Collage, 2003.
- Excellence with Honors graduation award, Military Technical Collage, 1990
- Decorated with the Medal of Military Duty for superior performance, 1990
- 2010-2011, University of Calgary Alberta Canada Post Doctor Fellow, Mobile Multi-Sensor Systems (MMSS) Research group at the University of Calgary.
- 1998-2002, VA Tech Virginia USA Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, “Optimal Control Design of a Dynamic Two Players Pursuit Evasion Game; The Herding Problem”.
- 1999-2001, VA Tech Virginia USA M.Sc. in Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Master.
- 1992–1996 MTC Cairo Egypt M.Sc. In Electrical Engineering, “ Effect of Noise Cancellation on Speech Recognizers Performance”, 1996
- 1985–1990 MTC Cairo Egypt B. Sc. In Electronics and Communications with the degree of honor 1990.
Job Experience :
- January 2022 - Present Egyptian Space Agency Job Title: Space Projects Supervisor.
- July 2020 - December 2021 AF Space Technology Center Director of the AF Space Technology Center.
- January, 2019 - June, 2020 AF Technical Research Center Head of the AF Technical Research Center.
- July 2015 - December 2018 AFTI Dean of the AF Technical Institute
- July 2015 - December 2014 Electronics Research Sector TRC Head of the Electronic Engineering Branch in the Technical Research Center
- 2006 - 2013 Avionics Department, MTC Head of the Avionics Department.
- 2001 - 2002 Department of Mathematics, Radford University, VA Adjunct Faculty Member.
- 1999 - 2002 Electrical Engineering Department, VA-Tech Teaching Assistant and Lab Instructor.
- 1996 - 1998 Avionics Department, MTC Lecturer Assistant.
- 1991 - 1996 Avionics Department, MTC Teaching Assistant.